And since you have to burn 3500 calories to lose a pound (and each donut is 200 calories), that means I've burned the equivalent of 2625 donuts.
What else does a weight of 150 pounds look like?
- Three small bales of hay
- 600 sticks of butter
- Two of my ten-year-old brother
- The complete Oxford English Dictionary
- One complete Encyclopedia Britannica, plus a 3-gallon tub of super premium ice cream and a human head
- Twenty average-sized (7.5 lb) newborn human children
- One average 5'11" fashion model, plus a cinder block
- One average 5'4" adult woman, plus the average weight of a human skin
- One newborn giraffe, plus ten racks of baby back ribs
- Two Irish Setters, plus two Chihuahuas
- Ten bald eagles, plus an ostrich egg, a Guinea pig, and the average 2-year-old human child
- A 2-month-old horse, plus a small bale of hay
- Three elephant hearts, plus one sperm whale's brain and two Guinea pigs
- Four mid-size microwaves, plus two average human brains
- Over 6.5 times the amount of pizza the average American eats in a year
- 15 times the amount of chemical additives the average American consumes in a year
Progress photos! Love them.
What about you? Using this list (scroll a little to find it!), share your own creative visual representation of your weight loss!