I'm not sure if other sites have something like this, but on Blogger, we can check our site's stats.
You can track page views, see what posts are being read the most, and what websites people are accessing your blog from. The most interesting part, I think, is under the Traffic Sources tab, where you can see what people have looked up on search engines that lead them to your blog. The results are almost always interesting - sometimes funny, sometimes odd, and occasionally incomprehensible.
My most popular search terms are, thankfully, related to my blog's name/title - various spellings, with and without spaces, and sometimes with the word "blog" at the end. Other frequently recurring terms:
- the Zax (a Dr. Seuss story I mentioned here in a mainly non-weight related post)
- "for the first time in my life i see love" (the "Mike & Molly" theme song, mentioned here)
- avocado pasta sauce (incredibly delicious, mentioned here)
- carrot cake overnight oats (also unbelievably yummy, and on my to-make-soon list! mentioned here)
- spooky girl in the mirror (spooky? really?)
- my legs are all muscle (I wouldn't say *all*, but mine are nice!)
- p point value scrabble (it's 3! in English Scrabble, anyway...)
- almostgastricbypass jerk (I have no opinion and no comment)
- too good to be true examples (trust me, my story is both good and true!)
- anchor tattoos on the top of your hands (hands are off-limits to me)
- anchor tattoo on foot (not where my anchor is!)
- 216 devil guy (what does that even mean?)
- fat ugly wearing glasses girl (surely they didn't mean me...)
- woman wore long underwear under clothes because she was cold (why else would you wear long underwear?!)
What about you? Do you ever check your blogs stats? What are some interesting search terms you've seen?